Search & Win

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I had a Deal of a Day!

I was so excited about my deals that I picked up yesterday I just had to share!  :) 

First was my trip to ToysRUS.  If you DIDN'T know Toy Story 1 & 2 were rereleased yesterday in BluRay combo packs.  So, each movie has a BluRay and DVD copy PLUS a FREE movie ticket to see Toy Story 3!  If you buy BOTH Toy Story 1 &2 you get them for $16.99 each.  If you are a Disney Movie Rewards member and own the VHS of either movie you can print a $10 off coupon for each movie.  So, I got the movies at $16.99/ea. minus the 2-$10 off coupons got the total down to $13.98 for BOTH movies PLUS $17 in movie tickets to see Toy Story 3!  So you actually make a profit buying these movies!  :)  Which was great for me... since I have 2 boys who LOVE Toy Story and I was going to purchase these anyways!  As an added bonus I picked up a Wii Musical game for the boys' Easter basket for $5 (marked down from $39.99!)  It was a GREAT shop! 

Deal #2 was at Walgreens which is CONSTANTLY offering good deals.  You can purchase 3 jumbo packages of Pull ups OR Huggies for $8.99/each this week with a $5 reward/catalina for your NEXT purchase.  So, here is what I did- I bought 3 jumbo packs of pull ups for $8.99.  I had one FREE coupon for a pack and 2-$2 off coupons so my total was $13.98 for 3 packs PLUS I received the $5 catalina which made my total $8.98.  $2.99/pack for Pull ups is indeed AMAZING!  :)

I am almost done Easter basket shopping but I found a game that I think Zachary will love: Battleship!  He loves playing it on the Wii and I found 2 coupons that you can stack together at Target.  (You can stack a Target coupon ALONG with a manufacturer coupon PER item!)  Target has battleship on Sale for $9 right now.  Using the Target Web coupon for $3 off a Hasbro game PLUS the $4 off Battleship coupon from playsaver.com you can get this game for just $2!!  :)  Sounds like a deal in my book! 

If you find any great deals you would like me to post about PLEASE let me know!  I love to share the weath!  :) Happy Wednesday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment