Search & Win

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA! :)

Sorry I haven't been keeping you all up to date on the deals!  It's been hard for me to do them myself.  I am just now trying to get back into the swing of things with our new move and our kindergartener starting school today!  There are some great deals to be had... so I will share those with you!  Keep checking in... And if you aren't my friend on facebook become one!  I like to post deals on there too!

If you are a GAP shopper you better make at stop at Groupon today!  Today ONLY they are offering a $50 gift card for only $25!!!  That's 50% savings at Gap! Great for back to school shopping.  So check it out. 

All my SHUTTERFLY lovers out there there is a new code for 12 FREE Photo cards!  All you have to pay is shipping when you enter the code PICKONE at checkout. Shipping will run you $2.49 to $4.99.



You can choose from the following:

12 free photo cards

12 free 3×5 stationery cards

12 free 5×5 stationery cards

12 free 4×5 stationery cards

12 free 5×7 stationery cards

12 free 5×7 greeting cards

Plus you can go through Shop at Home and earn 10% cash back. And if you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus on top of the cash back! Just sign up and after logging in, search for the store in the search box and follow the link to the store’s homepage and proceed with your order like normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment