Search & Win

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My top FREEBIE companies to sign up for!

The biggest question I get asked would have to be HOW i get so many free items. I'm not talking SAMPLES, OR COUPONS, I am talking hundreds of dollars of FREE items sent to my door for me to KEEP! If you like reviewing free products you need to take some time to sign up with these companies. They are all completely free to sign up with and in return send some REALLY great products.


http://www.bzzagent.com BzzAgent is one of the first companies I ever signed up with. I had seen them advertised on Good Morning America and was SOLD. It took all of 10 minutes to register with them and they will periodically send you e-mails asking if you would like to sign up for what is called a Bzz Campaign. If you chose to sign up for that product they need you the product to try for free and in return you tell people the YOUR HONEST opinion of the product. They often send coupons for you to pass around while you are "Bzzing" people. They also send you an official bzzguide so you are have all the information about the product (price, where you can buy it, facts about what you are bzzing). I have received a Phillips Sonicare Toothbrush w/ sanitizer (a $179.99 value), a Logitech remote (valued at $350), An automatic shower cleaner, Burts Bees Acne Treatment, etc. Just to show you there is a HUGE variation is what you could be selected to review. My latest that I am bzzing about now is Loreal's Lash Boosting Power system. It's valued at $24.95 and it gives you fuller, lusher, natural lashes and I have to say IT WORKS! :) When you submit a bzzreport of how you buzzed and what you told them you will earn http://www.Mypoints.com that can be redeemed for great gift cards and other prizes! Sign up for both today! You will be amazed at what you can get for FREE!


http://expotv.com This is by far my FAVORITE new company. The difference between bzzagent and expotv is that you due video reviews instead of just written reviews with ExpoTV. These are 30 second videos that pay between 300-10,000 points! I have been a member of this company for less than 6 months and have already received $200 in gift cards, Starbucks coffee, Nabisco 100 calorie snacks, and my lastest and greatest a FreeAgent HD converter that converts your home movies, MP3, photos from your computer to HD on your TV (valued at $150)! In less than 6 months! Use this link here to sign up for ExpoTV www.expotv.com/raf/staz1998


No comments:

Post a Comment