Search & Win

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well...Welcome to Stacey's Savings!

I have had sooo many people ask me about how I get this or how I get that that I thought I would just start blogging! :) You can sign up for FREE of course to keep up with my blog and hopefully save yourself and possible your family a few dollars here and there and get some really great items ABSOLUTELY FREE! If anyone finds any additional deals that they would like me to post I would be happy to share. The point of this blog is to share with my friends and family members some really great deals that I come across and possibly some fabulous recipes that I have made, and maybe a few insights on some other topics here and there. If you are in search of any particular item let me know and I will do my best to find you the best deal. Of course, I am also a wife and mother of 2 would runs a home daycare so I am going to do my best to be the best at ALL my jobs! :) Happy Savings!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Stacey! Thank you! You always have great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Here are my top 5 favorite sites for coupons, cash back, and overall online deals.
    Retailmenot
    CouponOutlet
    Usethisvoucher
    CouponFollow
    Befrugal
    These money saving websites can help you in saving money on your online purchases.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete